San Diego-Imperial Athletics Congress
MEETING OF THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Balboa Park Hall of Champions
April 17, 1991
- President Ken Bernard called the meeting to order at 7:20 p.m. In addition to the President and Secretary, the attendees were Lolitia Bache, Cindy Cohagen, Jim Skelly, and Bill Stock.
- The Board approved the minutes of the meeting of February 20.
- The President gave the Treasurer's report. As of April 10, the checking account balance was $14,272.14 while the certificates of deposit were another $16,000.
- Skelly reported on activities of the Officials Association. Additional meets are on the schedule at UCSD and MCRD, giving more opportunities to qualify officials. The Armed Forces Championships are at Camp Pendleton June 5 through June 7.
- Bache reminded the Board of the Association Junior Olympics June 2 at Balboa Stadium.
- Stock resigned as Masters Long-Distance Running Chairman. On his nomination, the Board named Cohagen Masters LDR Chairman.
- The Board discussed the March 15 awards dinner, which was rated highly successful again.
- The meeting adjourned at 8:05 p.m.
Web Page Created by Graeme Shirley