San Diego USATF
MEETING OF THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS
2820 Camino del Rio South 130
June 19, 2002
- President Ken Bernard called the meeting to order at 7:15 p.m. In addition to the President and Secretary, the attendees were Nelson Alexander, Lolitia Bache, Paul Greer, Adam Henderson, Sharon Powell, Elizabeth Tate, and Pat Thiss.
- The Board approved the minutes of the meeting of April 17.
- The President gave the Treasurer's report. The checking account balance was $9871 while the certificates of deposit were another $16,000.
- The Board approved a motion to direct the President to forward a recent grievance and information related to that grievance to the National Office in accordance with Article 15 of the USATF Bylaws.
- Greer described the upcoming Dirt Dogs Cross Country series. There will be clinics at Movin Shoes on July 27 and at Road Runner Sports August 24.
- Greer also discussed some of the problems with rental of Balboa Stadium.
- Alexander and Henderson reported that the Junior Olympics Regionals attracted 1200 competitors to San Diego State and went off successfully on schedule.
- The meeting adjourned at 9:42 p.m.
Web Page Created by Graeme Shirley